Monday, October 13, 2008

Second Hand Audio Amplifiers

Chronicle Chronicle from the dried leaves


Montréal, 13 octobre 2008

Hello,

write this first letter from Montreal-Quebec-Canada, in the northern autumn orange shade. A day before the Canadian elections, when talking about American economic crisis everywhere (which I feel a little off ... I have to admit) I decide to take the floor. As an exercise to keep my Castilian (note that I'm with a French keyboard), and most of all, to share what I discover or re-discover the theatrical practice of my country, I decided to write in order and disorder, a chronic short .. . or not.

Among various activities, I will have the opportunity to attend a performance of Peter and Stella the shadow theater group Italian Gioco Vita (
http://www.teatrogiocovita.it/ ) that within the framework of international puppet festival Maniganses Jonquière ( http://www.maniganses.com/ ) is presented in Montreal. I heard about enough of this group, and I admit having enough expectations ... tell you a little.



also got into the library of the University of Quebec in Montreal to find books on contemporary shadow theater and found a wonder. It is a book in German and English that maybe some know. Schattentheater called Shadow Theatre and is a pearl, full of very current information. I'm doing my best to get it and bring it to Peru. I discovered what some publications of an international center of shadow theater in Germany. Your page is http://www.schattentheater.de/ and this translated into English.





Greetings,

Marie-Eve Lefebvre

0 comments:

Post a Comment