Friday, January 21, 2011

Can A Bed Cause Arm Pain

"Too Young ".... Silence

...
daughter, before love, live.
- What do you mean, Mom?
- Love is not live?
- do not know what answer you, Princess. Sometimes we think that love gives us life, and sometimes it does is take it away.
- Do you mean by the grandmother?
"Maybe.
- you never know why he did it?
"Not yet, but I find out.
- Did you miss?
"Very. We do not value what we have until we lost.
- Why have not I seen you happy, Mom?
"I'm happy, my life, my way.
- Do you love Daddy? ... I never kiss, or speak, or laugh.
- Is that what I learn to love? A deadpan silence?
"You can not force what does not exist.
"You and Dad ... Do not you love?
Aurora did not answer.
So what do living together?
Mare, you're still too young to understand.
"Mom, sometimes you learn more watching. I do not want a marriage like yours. Do not want my husband to be like my father. I do not want my children to make them believe that I am happy when I'm more sad that his own sadness. I will not go hitting the keys on a piano at dawn, if I can hold me I love. Aurora
watched with sadness. (...)
- Are you still thinking I'm too young to understand mom?
...

Ángela Becerra
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment