Dear Christian !
My wish is your steps follow the same way that has allowed you to be the person, husband, father and actor ... you are today.
From the heart of every Balehead you always receive our support and care whether in good times and in bad times.
Always by your side
Always with you
That is where we were
because we believe in you since we 'knew' you and we know that the best of the best.. is there where your steps will lead.
A hug to the distance with the heart beating a thousand!
Happy Birthday Dear Christian
And thanks for the joys, emotions and dreams That You Give Us your work
Thanks for the friends I met at a place called TODOBALE.
Inglés
I do not speak, my Inglés is not good enough to express my heart Feels
What
Kris Daza or Liebmoi
But All I ever.
My wish is for your steps follow the same path that has allowed you to be the person, husband, father and actor ... that are today.
From the heart of every Baleh you always receive our support and attention, whether in good times and in sticklebacks.
always by your side always
you that is where we
Because we believe in you since you "knew"
and we know that the best of the best for you .. is waiting there where your steps will lead.
A hug from a distance with a heart beating a thousand
Happy Birthday dear Christian
and
Thanks for the joys, emotions and dreams that you give us your work
Thanks for all that inspire
Thanks for the friends I met in a place called TODOBALE. Sorry
not say it in English. My English is not good enough to express what my heart feels
Kris Daza or Liebimoi
but always
All I
http://christianbalehappybirthday.blogspot.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment