Dear Friends
on Monday March 14 will present at the Circulo de Bellas Artes in Madrid
walk under the trees, the book that
Jaccottet Philippe has just published four editions .
The event will be at 19.30 am in Conference Room and will feature New
Sarrión presence of Antonio Martínez, Mauricio Jalón (editor) and I
same , I translated the book.
The walk under the tree contains, besides the translation of this splendid book
prose halfway between essay
and poetry, an interview with the author's hitherto unpublished in English and the best chronology
Jaccottet published so far in our
language.
The book is now distributed in bookstores. More information about
he can be found on the website of Four editions
( www.cuatroediciones.com ) or on my blog, whose Directorate n goes down. Philippe
Jaccottet is about to become one of the few living authors
that have a volume in the Pléiade compilation of his work
creative.
will be a pleasure to greet you, if you have the opportunity to attend the March 14
in the presentation. If they could disseminate this information, both
Four editions as I would be grateful.
Yours sincerely, Rafael-José Díaz
0 comments:
Post a Comment