was a magic moment. A great artist as it is Sunday, kissing the stage floor, expressing his great desire to return to sing at the Colón opera and that conflicts between workers theater and the Government of the City of Buenos Aires are settled. And before the incredulous eyes of the choir members, Master Sunday joined the ranks of the tenors to sing "Va pensiero" ... the excitement generated around the body and guests.
THANKS MAESTRO PLACIDO DOMINGO, AN ARTIST THAT MADE BY THREE HOURS OF EXCELLENCE FOR ORCHESTRA AND CHOIR OF COLON take precedence over serious conflicts that have lost the magic that once took precedence at the Teatro Colon for one night at the mega concert returned.
Choir and Orchestra enjoy together MUSIC.
BLESSED BE THE ART linking.
Once the Colón Choir went on foot towards the obelisk, the crowd making its way to members of the chorus of applause and words of encouragement to the conflict that is public knowledge.
Choir Tenors Columbus could not believe! Plácido with them!
Placido Domingo conducting the Choir. Prof. Marcelo Ayub piano
- VIA FACEBOOK ....
-
- Alesodastereo Lifich was beautiful! spectacular choir!, although at times the orchestra grew a little, but very little time passing it. They were like brief flashes. I am very excited with the triumphal march of Aida, I die with that opera is my favorite =), has a spectacular choir.10 hours ago · · 1 person
- Haydee Dabusti Splendid concert last night Placido conn, kisses to all my friends in the Choir of the Teatro Colon, the "glorious" Colon Choir. It lucioeron as usual. bravi!8 hours ago · · 2 people
- Roberto Falcone Congratulations to the Choir. Yesterday proved that the artistic tradition of this chorus remains intact. I was thrilled to see people in applauding Cerrito door one by one, at admission to the theater after the show. Bravo guys!6 hours ago · · 1 person
- Patri Birchner I'm glad you enjoyed that unique moment !! congratulations to all! and I also saw many times and if I may share your album with my foreign friends ... baci!6 hours ago · · 1 person
- Omar Carrion Choir CONGRATULATIONS TO NOT ONLY BY THEIR ATTITUDE, IF NOT FOR THE LEVEL re-confirming YESTERDAY WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL SOUND, COMPACT AND WITH THAT ENERGY THAT SEEMED THAT CAME UP WITH EVERYTHING Bronze PASA.MUCHAS THANKS BOYS AND GIRLS,,,3 hours ago ·
- Chapero Gilda Mariani EXCELENTEEEE Choir, which played VOICES: WE LOVE YOU chorister TEATRO COLON, WE ARE WITH YOU ... AND VIRGINIA IS SUBLIME Santa Fe, LIKE ME. VAMOS SANTA FE !!!!!!!! FORGIVENESS WITH HOLY CHOIR MUSICAL TOME.BESOS PM RECONQUISTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2 hours ago · · 1 person
- Mariela Barzola Dear s! very beautiful comments. I'll upload them to the blog of the choir. I recall that the group is in face Chorus of the Teatro Colon with more than 3000 fans. Customers may write their impressions like there because we have friends from around the world. Infinite thanks!about an hour ago. ·
- Chapero Gilda Mariani DEAR MARION, DE CORO PM Reconquista (Santa Fe), to which I belong, HUGS MUSICAL HIGH SENSITIVITY TO YOUR CHOIR, A ARGENTINOS.BESOSSS PRIDE FOR ALL! !!!!!!!
! 12 minutes ago ·
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment